Greenish watery discharge in 37 week of pregnancy

Patient : I am 37 weeks pregnancy and i woke up with a watery discharge looks a bit green is this ok to have ?
Doctor :   There is a possibility that the watery discharge could be amniotic fluid due to a premature rupture of membranes (PROM). In my opinion, you may need to go to the ER or see your obstetrician immediately to evaluate if the leaking is due to to PROM. Your doctor may analyze the discharge to determine that it is indeed amniotic fluid. Though most women who have PROM go into labour within 24-72 hours, you may required a more emergent management if there is presence of meconium in the amniotic fluid.