Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Greeting Doc, I’d like to know why do I feel temporary

Greeting Doc, I’d like to know why do I feel temporary

Patient: Greeting Doc,I’d like to know why do I feel temporary lower abdomen pain after performing testicle tapping exercise.It’s remains for next 15-20 minutes so can I continue exercise for long time does it harm in long run since I got good results but concern is that temporary pain.Thanks in advance in anticipation.

Doctor: Welcome to Ask The Doctor.We are here to help you.This kind of pain usually occurs due to lower abdominal muscle s pasm due to continuous exercise or running.I would advise you to take rest in between. Slowly your body will adapt and your stamina would increase and you will not feel the problem.Also, I would advise you to wear supporters to prevent hernia.Share my opinion with your Doctor before acting upon it.I hope it helps.Stay Healthy.