Greeting Doc, I'd like to know why do I feel temporary

Patient : Greeting Doc, I'd like to know why do I feel temporary lower abdomen pain after performing testicle tapping exercise. It's remains for next 15-20 minutes so can I continue exercise for long time does it harm in long run since I got good results but concern is that temporary pain. Thanks in advance in anticipation.
Doctor :   Welcome to Ask The Doctor. We are here to help you. This kind of pain usually occurs due to lower abdominal muscle s pasm due to continuous exercise or running. I would advise you to take rest in between. Slowly your body will adapt and your stamina would increase and you will not feel the problem. Also, I would advise you to wear supporters to prevent hernia. Share my opinion with your Doctor before acting upon it. I hope it helps. Stay Healthy.