Greeting Doc, I'd like to know why do I feel temporary

Patient

Q: Greeting Doc,
I'd like to know why do I feel temporary lower abdomen pain after performing testicle tapping exercise.
It's remains for next 15-20 minutes so can I continue exercise for long time does it harm in long run since I got good results but concern is that temporary pain.

Thanks in advance in anticipation.

Doctor

A:   Welcome to Ask The Doctor.

We are here to help you.
This kind of pain usually occurs due to lower abdominal muscle spasm due to continuous exercise or running.
I would advise you to take rest in between. Slowly your body will adapt and your stamina would increase and you will not feel the problem.
Also, I would advise you to wear supporters to prevent hernia.
Share my opinion with your Doctor before acting upon it.

I hope it helps.
Stay Healthy.