Greetings I had Sex with my boyfriend on Nov 3rd

Patient : Greetings. I had Sex with my boyfriend in Nov 3rd a number of times in a day. Then he left his country. I took the pill to avoid pregnancy on 3rd day. On March 14th I came to know that I am 8 weeks pregnant. When I told him he denyed? Is he the dad
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. Considering the fact that the last intercourse was in November, your pregnancy will amo unt to at least more than 16 weeks now, and not 8 weeks, there is no possibility to have a lag of more than 8 weeks in this pregnancy. Hence, it is more likely that he is not the father of the child. In case you have had an intercourse later, with another partner, that would be more likely the cause for this pregnancy. However, get a scan done and see if the dates are matching with the ultrasound documented growth of the baby. Hope this helped. Regards