Greetings, I'm 17 male And I'm having diarrhea/loose stools

Patient

Q: Greetings,
I'm 17 male. And I'm having diarrhea/loose stools for many years and as a result my bones have not grown like my same age fellows.
I've seen many doctors and did some tests which came back normal, all of them.
I've been prescribed lots of medicines like Mebeverine , Chlordiazepoxide+Clidinium Bro mite, Im odium, attapulgite, Azithromycin , Rifaximin and more but still no help.
I don't have any medical conditions and don't take any medicines. And I have not gained weight or height since I was 13-14ish

Thanks,
Last Hope

Doctor