Grey vaginal lips. What? Why?

Q: Im 18 years old and my vaginal lips, both the inner and outer lips are discolored, a greyish color. The inside is healthy pink, but I wonder if its normal to be grey-ish down there? The dark discoloration is also arround my anus. Its not poo, because Ive showered and looked in the mirror and its still dark there.

I havent had vaginal sex. Only masterbating, like 5-10 times per week. Its been loose like that for about 2 years now (noticed when I was 16).

I dont have any other problems with it otherwise and everythings in working condition.

What could be the reason for the discoloration and what could I do about it? I dont want to have to go through surgery, because Ive heard that some people do that, but Im not sure what that involves and I dont got the money for it anyways.

Thank you very much for reading
(I dont have a camera so I cant take a picture of it)