Groian pimple pain

Q: Hello
I am a 19 year old male who is currently facing the same problem. A night ago, i recently discovered a pea size pimple by my groin area and at that moment it was not painful just irritating. However, last night i decided to try squeeze it to see if any kind of fluid or matter will come out. When i did this there was a sharp excruciating pain that i experienced at that moment and up to now i am still experiencing the same pain.
I wanted to find out if this problem is a serious issue or if it is just a passing phase that happens to teenagers.
Just a little background information, last year in October i had a Testicular torsion surgery to repair my left testicle. Not sure if this pimple had anything to do with the pimple.

Symptoms:  pain