Groin lump

Patient

Q: I have a lump above my testicles around where the beginning of the leg meets the upper body,i was hit there by my baby brother a couple of times and i masturbate up to 5 times a day on some weeks...could it be masturbation that caused it?
p.s the lump isnt big and obvious but when i feel it it feels like blood has been blocked in that area..which is why im suspecting the hit to be the cause,but still,is it possible at all that masturbating that much causes stuff like that?

Symptoms:  the lump hurts when touched or when i walk as the muscles are stretched around it
Doctor