Groin skin condition unknown

Patient

Q: Only have had sex twice in my life, the second time she masterbated me with no lube then inserted me inside her i freaked out and said no. nine days later i start to have pain and discomfort on the right side of my penis. I go to first doctor gives me a urine test for uti negative, a swab for stds negative blood for hiv negative. said i had epididymis from an infection i asked him about pain and redness on right side of penis he said inflammation from infection, nurse called said it was all negative like i said. but they went ahead and put me on doxy cycline 100mg. the heavyness in my testies went away. but the discomfort was still there i went back 3 days later saying i still have a problem i continued to take the doxy, and the doctor said i see nothing the redness was gone in a few days. i go see a urologist i take urine test he said everything is perfect physically examines me tells me its all in my head. i was offended i go to third doctor he examines my testies when i said i hurt here and show him he seemed quite uninterested. saying i have nothing he was gonna give me something for my nerves and to get it some time to go away on its own. this has been going on of a course of 3 months the pain in beginning was constant its now less and less some days are better than others.

now that all the background is all out of the way. Im a single male i work full time student full time i masterbate daily usually no lube but after masterbating i started to get red spots and pain red spots disappear after a few hours and pain except for the right side right under my head that gland that ppp is usually on. i tried ky to see if it helps no i try astroglide helped for awhile intill today now it gets red and hurts the same. goes away then randomly bugs me out of no where then goes away and randomly bugs me there is no physical evidence of anything i can see. my question is is it possible that i damaged the skin and its not healing ? im tired of seeing doctors not able to help me. i may have anxiety from it but what i am feeling is definitely there. when im hard i notice some tender maybe. i never had any pain when i was erect but i did have a weird feeling hard to describe when i was hard i had a not a discomfort just weird feeling. that feeling seems to be going away finally.

Doctor