Group b strep in teen?

Patient : Hello, so I'm an 18 year old male and I've had a sore throat for about 3 weeks. After a week or so of persistent, worsening symptoms, I finally had a test done that revealed the culprit to be group b strep. The doctor said this was strange, as it normally only effects newborns or elderly people, but I suspect that my immune system may be weakened due to the fact that I had mono a year ago. I was prescribed a 10 day course of cephalexin, three 500mg capsules a day. Currently on the last day of my prescription, the strep has decently improved but is not completely cleared at all. What should I do? Any insight or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Symptoms:  Prolonged sore throat, redness and swollen tonsils