Growing penis size

Patient

Q: I'm 19 going into college and I am having a bad time in penis size... I would say I'm about 5" and I want to get bigger because I'm going into college. Any pills or exercises I can do to make me bigger.?

Doctor

A:   The anxiety regarding size of the penis is universal and your concern at height and size of penis is understandable. Please do remember size doesn’t really matter as far as penis is concerned. Whether small or big doesn’t matter it will be big once erect. Anything bigger than 2-3 times when relaxed is good enough size. All additional things are only bonus given by God.

Also remember there are no pills or exercises to increase the size and they are not needed too. Regular sex life is good enough! Please relax and enjoy.