Growth Issues in 15 year old girl

Patient

Q: I am a 15 years old , birthday in december 95 , girl. My height has been bothering me since i was 14 years old. I had my puberty when I was 9. But I don't seem to have ''growth spurt'' at all when I was 6 years old , my height was 114 cm , now I'm only a mere 156 cm. Help! is it because I didn't sleep enough?? (due to school work I sleep almost 4 hours every week day) If I start to kick my bad habit off , will it help my growth in height??

Doctor

A:   Getting sleep is definitely more important. You should be sleeping at least eight hours a day and it will probably help your growth.