Growth/ swelling on the inside of the mouth

Q: Hi Dr,
I've been having this weird condition where the inside of my lips and some of the inside of my cheeks in my mouth feels swollen (or like extra flesh) and I've had this for isn't painful at all but it just feels uncomfortable and comes in the way of talking, it's changed my voice and it also feels like my upper lip is getting dragged down because of it...could this be an skin allergy of some sort? Do you have any idea of what this could be?

thank you

Symptoms:  Feels swollen or like extra flesh on the inside of my lips
hasn't disappeared ( ive had this for months and months)