Gyanecologist or InFertility treatment

Patient

Q: My wife had 2 previous mis-carriages. In Dec 2010 she got pregnant 3rd time. It was found to be tubular after it had burst. She was operated in emergency and one of her tubes was removed.

Now we are trying for pregnancy again. We are concerned about her pregnancy chances and risks as she has only one tube.

Some of our friends are saying we should go and consult Endocrinologist or infertility treatment, instead of Gynaecologist, to go for specialized care due to her previous case of Tubular pregnancy. Need advice on this.

Doctor