Gyanecologist or InFertility treatment

Patient : My wife had 2 previous mis-carriages. In Dec 2010 she got pregnant 3rd time. It was found to be tubular after it had burst. She was operated in emergency and one of her tubes was removed. Now we are trying for pregnancy again. We are concerned about her pregnancy chances and risks as she has only one tube. Some of our friends are saying we should go and consult Endocrinologist or infertility treatment, instead of Gynaecologist, to go for specialized care due to her previous case of Tubular pregnancy. Need advice on this.
Doctor :   This question is currently in queue and will be answered shortly by one of our doctors. In the meantime you may browse our library of answered questions by clicking here.

Related Q&A

Q: Hi, am having a crypic pregnancy. I am about 31 fetal weeks, 33 gestational weeks. I am now having.daily Braxton hick...

Q: Can I take Tylenol when pregnant? I am a 32 year old women who is 28 weeks pregnant. I've had some massive splitting ...

Q: Insulin does not cross the placenta but glucose does, how will the baby’s body handle elevated glucose in the m...

Q: Is it possible to get pregnant while on the implanon? And if so, would the fetus survive or would it die with the imp...

Q: I have been on BCP for a while..It it normal to still breakthrough bleed? The blood is dark red to brown what can I d...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon