Gymnastics injury. lungs, cant breath when jump

Q: Im a gymnast. i was flipping into a foam pit and i landed on my head/shoulders and my hips went over and felt like it bended in my upper back to much. and now when i jump even a lil bit i cant breath it nocks the breath out of me. when i run i feel like i have to hold my breath but im not doing it on purpose it just does it. Also after i jump a bunch or just do anything like bars or tumbling my stomach muscles and my back contract and it doesn't stop for awhile, like its protecting something, it feels weak. what do you think i did and what should i do to recover fast. i have a state championship coming up in 10 days.

Symptoms:  Feels like when i jump it knocks the breath out of me