Gynecologist

Patient : My wife is get pregnant, last period date is 31 jan. we tested sonography and urine test result gets positive in urine test but in sonography Dr. did not get proper diagnosis as per them heart bits not detected as very few's so they told us come again after 10 days for sonography and one dr gives us some tablets for improve the cardiac system of baby. so i wanted to is there complication or when it will be start cardiac system of baby. please reply asap.
Symptoms:  some days before she gets affected by urine infection due to that any issue arises or not