Gynecology ( Birth Control)

Q: I have taken generess fe birth control at the same time everyday. I am at the end of my second month. However, when the time changed for day light savings, I changed times with it. I also went to Georgia for spring break and I cooperated with that time zone as well and went back to my own when I got back to Birmingham. It was either an hour early or late, but all times were at 10 o'clock. I had sex during the 26th-28th. Even though I shouldn't depend on this, he did pull out. Also I had sex from Sunday the 5th to the 6th, he said that he ejaculated in me on the 7th. I started my placebo on the 6th. I have followed everything right. I am on my last placebo but I have not had my period as of yet. All I had was increased mucus, discharge that resembled tissue or chicken skin (white, pink, or red). I hope that I am not pregnant!!!!!!!

Symptoms:  Cramping, bloating, increased mucus, discharge that resembled tissue or chicken skin (white, pink, or red).