x
184 Physicians Online

Question:

H pylori, Anxiety and shortness of Breath

Hi i had h pylori and took the medication and now i tested negative that has been 6 months ago now i still get bloated headache short breath dizzy and very nauseous and anxiety which i never had before till i had the bacteria what can it be??? i also have asthma but i haven't had an attack for the past two years but im constantly out of breath please help!!

Answer:

Most H. Pylori infections are usually cured after the successful completion of the treatment. However rarely, re infection may recur upto 1 year after the completion of the treatment in few cases. You may want to get tested for the reinfection, and once it has been ruled out you may also consult your GP for an evaluation of your heart health, because your symptoms of headache, dizziness and short breath may be associated with your heart health.

Have a Question? Ask The Doctor Here.

Sign In to join in the conversation.

You’re in good hands, meet ATD’s founding physicians.

• Board Certified GP
  • CMO ATD Health Network Inc.
  • Adjunct Professor at U Of T

Dr. Patrick Golden M.D.

• Board Certified Cardiologist
  • Founder AskTheDoctor.com
  • Practices in Fresno, CA