H1N1 vaccine and blood test

Patient : We are getting the H1N1 vaccination done today and also have to get blood tests done like CBC,creatinine,Lipid Profile etc. How long should we wait after the vaccination so that results are not affected
Symptoms:  None
Doctor :   Welcome to Ask The Doctor. You can give your blood test and get a vaccination done. There is no co-relation between them. Even you can get your blood tests done after getting the vaccination. However, we advise getting tested after 3-4 days of vaccination as a lot many times you may get a flu-like symptoms following the vaccination Share my opinion with your Doctor before acting upon it. I hope it helps. Stay Healthy.