Had a aboration on the 16th april 2015 and than

Patient

Q: Had a aboration on the 16th april 2015 and than after took novelon tab for 21 days and got my periods on 15th may 2015
when is the next period expect in the month of june

Symptoms:  Left lower abdormin pain , back pain
Doctor

Q: We are adopting a child and have discovered that the birth mother is a heavy smoker. She is 2/3 through pregnancy. We...

Q: How to lactate without pregancy i really dont want to be pregnant but i always wanted to make my own milk for like so...

Q: I have pain in my tailbone. It doesn't hurt to sit on it unless the surface of what i am sitting on is hard. I can do...

Q: I have been having diarrhea, nausea, and vomiting for 3 days. I had pork that might not have been good. I need help.

Q: Last year I noticed behind my right ear is a large lump..It feels like bone and I have no pain..Went for ct scan and ...

218

173

138

98