Had a baby 5 months ago Got period back a

Patient : Had a baby 5 months ago. Got period back a month ago and had unprotected sex day after period finished. Got brownish discharge for 3 days two weeks after period. Now 3 days before periods due have a sore lower back. Could I be pregnant?
Symptoms:  Sore back
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. Weaning and breastfeeding can cause changes in the levels of hormones and thus you are g etting periods with brown discharge. Also, your uterus is returning back to the right size and this process will cause it to bleed irregularly or with more brown mucous discharge or dead cells. Hope this helps you.