Had a bone scan done and the doctor saw something

Patient : Had a bone scan done and the doctor saw something and ordered x rays of neck,rt hip and pelvis Now they want an mri of the hip and the nurse says they saw abnormalities any ideas what they are looking for
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query. Since they saw something in the bone scan they want to do the X-rays of the neck, hip , pelvis; MRI of the hip. This is done to see the spread of the disease which they must have suspected on the bone scan and also the blood tests will be done. Go for all the tests ASAP. Hope this helps you