Had a large white head on the forskin of my

Patient

Q: Had a large white head on the forskin of my penis, not at the opening but about a inch from the opening. Popped it, popped without really trying. It has been 4 days still healing now just a flat red spot where pimple like bump used to be, slightly raised like its irritated. No other white heads or red bumps and is painless

Doctor

A:   Hi.
Thanks for your information. (no query as such).

Well, the description given by you looks to be a sebaceous cyst or so and it is so good that the healing is so fast and nice.
Please do not disturb the red spot, let it heal and be fine.
At the most you may apply liquid Povidone iodine locally to keep the area sterile.

Hope this helps you.