Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Had a miscarriage and my doctor prescribed me misoprostil

Had a miscarriage and my doctor prescribed me misoprostil

Patient: I recently had a miscarriage and my doctor prescribed me misoprostil…and week after the meds I had unprotected sex again….should I be worried about being pregnant again so soon

Doctor: Thank you for your query.Generally when a miscarriage occurs or vaginal pills are used to lead to an abortion, it is a dvisable not to plan for a pregnancy for at least 2-3 months later. Generally post abortion many people tend to get pregnant straightaway. It is better to consult a doctor & discuses your options based on the investigations.Hope that answers your query. Have a good day.