Had a miscarriage and my doctor prescribed me misoprostil

Patient

Q: I recently had a miscarriage and my doctor prescribed me misoprostil...and week after the meds I had unprotected sex again....should I be worried about being pregnant again so soon

Doctor

A:   Thank you for your query.
Generally when a miscarriage occurs or vaginal pills are used to lead to an abortion, it is advisable not to plan for a pregnancy for at least 2-3 months later. Generally post abortion many people tend to get pregnant straightaway. It is better to consult a doctor & discuses your options based on the investigations.
Hope that answers your query. Have a good day.