Had a total hip replacement one year ago Want

Patient: Had a total hip replacement one year ago. Want to know if I can do a full 180 inversion. I can see the 60% angle shouldn’t be a problem but was wondering if the full inversion will cause any issues?

Doctor: Thank you for writing to us.I do not understand what you mean by 180 degree inversion. Please rewrite the question. You can also add in a picture which will help us to help you. We are here to help you. Wishing you good health.Hope this helps you

Patient: I stated the degrees wrong. Laying flat on the inversion table (like you are laying on your bed) that would be at zero degrees. So to hang at 90 degrees would be with my feet straight up in the air and my head hanging down. So wth a total hip replacement am I am to hang upside down fully in a 90 degree angle with all my weight being suspended from my feet?