Had a urinary track infection 4 weeks ago, now I

Patient : Had a urinary track infection 4 weeks ago, now I pass air through my penis every now and then and I still pass a little bit of flaky stuff every now and then.
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query to ATD for an opinion, You are likely to be suffering from cystitis which seems to be chr onic and hence you are passing flakes and air through penis. You may get a urine culture and sensitivity done and isolate the infectious organism. You need to meet a urologist and get yourself evaluated and may have to be treated with a course of antibiotics for a week. This is likely persistence of UTI or a recurrence. I hope i have answered your query, Wishing you good health, Regards