Had an implant, Could I be pregnant?

Patient : I had my implant out around a month ago and around three days later had a small bleed which was more a brownish colour for around three days. on the 4th of december i had unprotected sex. For the past week my nipples have felt very sore , something i never have, and around the nipples seem to be larger with the spots more profound. I have not had an appetite , often feeling queasy and i seem to be able to smell myself stronger than before. Today i have had cramps in my lower abdomen and feel bloated even though i havent eaten anything. I also feel very down and weepy. I took a pregnancy test on the 10th of december which was negative but i guess that was too early to tell. I do not know when my period is due because of the implant so do not know when i can test so it is accurate. could i be pregnant?
Doctor :   Implants have a very low failure rate, out of every 1000 women who use the device, fewer than two will become pregnant.. However there are still chances of getting pregnant.Since you seem to be experiencing symptoms of pregnancy you may want to wait to take another pregnancy test. You can also do a blood test for pregnancy which is more sensitive. If you are pregnant however you would have to remove the implant.