Had an infection, went to sexual clinic got all clear

Patient : Had an infection, went to sexual clinic got all clear but been on 4 lots of antibiotics just finshed a 2 wk cousre and testicles are stil inflamed & nigin pain has come back in my lower abdoman also had ultra scan on bladder kidneys & all clear Can u help so confused?
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. There seems to be an inflammation associated with the infection that you had. Since y ou have completed a series of different antibiotics, give it a week's time for the inflammation to settle down. It will be better with time. In case you find no change even after a week, see the doctor again for further medications. Hope this helped. Regards