Had an infection, went to sexual clinic got all clear

Patient

Q: Had an infection, went to sexual clinic got all clear but been on 4 lots of antibiotics just finshed a 2 wk cousre and testicles are stil inflamed & nigin pain has come back in my lower abdoman also had ultra scan on bladder kidneys & all clear
Can u help so confused?

Doctor

There seems to be an inflammation associated with the infection that you had. Since you have completed a series of different antibiotics, give it a week's time for the inflammation to settle down. It will be better with time. In case you find no change even after a week, see the doctor again for further medications.

Hope this helped.