Had bloodwork done not thyroid or gloucouse

Q: I am having irragular periods swelling and pain of my lower back, hips,knees ancles ,and feet,bloating painfull intercourse headaches diareah and constapation

Symptoms:  Cough,bloating,swelling and pain in feet, ankles ,knees back and hips headache , painfull intercoures tierd all the time ,diareha and constapation

A:   Thank you for your question. It is possible that the symptoms you are experiencing could be due to reproductive hormonal imbalances. Since your thyroid and blood glucose tests were normal we would recommend that you see your doctor to have a pelvic examination performed, along with ultrasound to rule out any physical problems with your reproductive organs and surrounding structures. Causes of your symptoms could also be due to endometriosis, uterine fibroids, or polycystic ovarian syndrome. All of these possibilities require further detailed examination to determine if any of these may be the cause of your symptoms. We recommend that you consult a gynaecologist to continue the investigations your current symptoms.

Thank you for choosing AskTheDoctor.com