Had flu but did not go to doctor

Patient : Hi I am a student from Scotland and I have recently had the flu but didn't attend the doctors so that I didn't spread my germs to anyone else how do I receive a sick line as I need it for my college do I just ask my gp for one
Doctor :   Hi. Thank you for writing to us. I think you are asking for sick leave? If you are, then you should see a Doctor. He should be able to help you with one. Also, get treated by using tablet Paracetamol to help you. You should recover in 7 days from the flu. All the best.