Had flu but did not go to doctor

Patient : Hi I am a student from Scotland and I have recently had the flu but didn't attend the doctors so that I didn't spread my germs to anyone else how do I receive a sick line as I need it for my college do I just ask my gp for one
Doctor :   Hi. Thank you for writing to us. I think you are asking for sick leave? If you are, then you should see a Doctor. He should be able to help you with one. Also, get treated by using tablet Paracetamol to help you. You should recover in 7 days from the flu. All the best.

Related Q&A

Q: I started to feel lightheaded Monday just overall dizzy and not 'myself'. Saw doctor , had normal labs (metabolic pan...

Q: Hi I am a 29 year old female, non smoker non drinker no health issues. I woke up this morning to a swollen lymph node...

Q: Can I use my inhaler tonight , I just took a 20 mg prednisone. Having trouble coughing and can't cough any thing out ...

Q: If dormant can hpv be spread through French kissing and oral sex? I tested positive two years ago but have since tes...

Q: Good Morning. Last month i had colonoscopy and upper endoscopy by my GI doctor. Colonoscopy showed 6 begnin polyp...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon