Had hot food go dwn wrong pipe & now my

Patient : Had hot food go dwn wrong pipe & now my chest is badly bruised
Symptoms:  Hard to breathe and my chest feels real heavy
Had hot food go dwn wrong p...-1
Doctor :   Welcome to Ask The Doctor. We are here to help you. If you have aspirated your food with such an apparent bruise as s een in photograph, you require evaluation as it can cause Aspiration Pneumonitis. I would advise you to get: 1. Upper GI Endoscopy 2. Chest X-ray. For symptomatic relief, you can take Syrup Digene. Also, you can take a combination of Pantoprazole and Domperidone. If you are coughing, then you need to go to ER now. I hope it helps. Stay Healthy