Had intercourse of 21st Feb jst after the day my

Q: Had intercourse of 21st Feb jst after the day my period ended and took pills within 48hrs but suddenly after 10day period for two days came and till now no periods . Will u please help me know what is it..

A:   Hi,

As usually ovulation is less likely to occur immediately after menstruation and as you took the emergency pill within 48 hours of intercourse the possibility of pregnancy is less.
Emergency pill can lead to bleeding per vaginum in one week to ten days of intake due to withdrawal effect and can also cause menstrual irregularities as side effect.
So, please go for urine pregnancy test to find out the possibility of pregnancy, if test gives negative result, consult your doctor and take tablets to induce withdrawal bleeding.

Take care