Had periods on 16 feb then on 7 march

Patient

Q: Had periods on 16 feb then on 7 march had no sex but fingering with possible very little precum it was mid cycle so is it possible to get pregnant and late on periods with one day did a hpt on one day after missed period .is pregnancy possible?

Doctor

A:   Hi,

If that preejaculate fluid contained spermatozoa and if you ovulated around that period, there is possibility of pregnancy.
Little bit of irregularity in periods can occur due to many causes.
Usually, menstrual cycle with length of 21 days to 35 days should be considered as normal only.
So, better to wait for few more days. If you do not get periods even one week after expected date of periods, please repeat the urine pregnancy test once to find out the
possibility of pregnancy.

Take care.