Had protected oral sex with massage girl and wondering what

Patient: Had protected oral sex with massage girl and wondering what my risks are

Doctor: Hello,Thank you for your query at AskTheDoctor.comI understand your concern.If the oral sex was protected, then t here is no real concern of any STI being spread to you.If it was unprotected, chances of herpes would have been there or even diseases like chlamydia or gonorrhoea would have been there.But there is no such concern in your case.So please don’t worry.Feel free to discuss further.

Patient: Can sti live in saliva she put condom on with her mouth I feel fine. I just keep checking my penis and I’m constantly aware of how it feels freaking myself out. Don’t want to give anything to my wife. My penis never came near her vergina or she only put her mouth on it with the condom. Last time I ever do this.

Doctor: I can totally understand why you are so worried.
But you can trust me on this, that you’re not going to pick up any STI from the exposure.
So, please get over it, and have a great life with your wife.