Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Had sex four weeks ago then two week later had

Had sex four weeks ago then two week later had

Patient: Had sex four weeks ago then two week later had my period for two days then two weeks later spotted for three day now see brown

Doctor: Hello dear,Thanks for trusting us about your health care.I can understand your concerns.There are so many reason s of brown color discharge after period, it can be due to infection, your previous period blood, fibroid, hormonal imbalance and birth control pills.So just wait and watch it, if it persist then you should consult a Gynaecologist for examination and treatment.Hope it is of some use, feel free to ask more questions.Good luck.Regards