Had sex in bali with balinese girl, glands on penis red and itchy, little sting when urinating

Patient

Q: I had sex with a balinese woman ( approximately two weeks ago ) and now my Penis glands are red and itchy, and it stings a little bit when urinating, just wondering if it has anything to do with the sex i had

Doctor

A:   Thank you for your question. It is possible that you have contracted a sexually transmitted infection from your previous sexual encounter. The symptoms you have described have been associated with either an infection with gonorrhoea or chlamydia. you will be required to be examined by a doctor and start a course of antibiotics to treat your this infection. You are expected to make a full recovery if you are promptly treated. In the future, please use barrier protection such as condoms if you are going to engage in sexual intercourse. This is one of the best ways of preventing STIs.

AskTheDoctor.com wishes you a speedy recovery.