Had sex with my boyfriend a few weeks back We

Patient

Q: Had sex with my boyfriend a few weeks back. We had bare sex for 2 minutes before we realized we had condoms. Then after putting on the condom we had sex for maybe 5 minutes until my boyfriend had felt the condom break. As soon as he felt it break, he removed himself. I am a bit worried of a possible pregnancy since the condom broke completely inside of me. The last time he came was two days prior and had obviously urinated which would remove sperm, but should I still be worried about his pre-cum? He claims he knows his body and that he didn't pre-cum and definitely not cum.
Now, I am not one to track my period, but last month my period came on the 15th. Compared to last month it is 8 days late. But I have completely skipped my period before in the past.
Is it possible that my boyfriend got me pregnant even though he "didn't precum"?

Doctor