Had tonsillectomy/adenoidectomy a month ago and already has strep throat again

Patient : My 5 year old daughter had her tonsils and adenoids out a month ago because of having strep throat 8 times since January. She just went to doctor last week and has strep throat again. We have been on 4 different types of antibiotics. I am worried there is something wrong, she feels good for 12 days and then she feels terrible again. She has started complaining of ankle and knee pain and chest pain comes and goes. Is there something wrong that might be overlooked? I am getting worried. My older two children have had the same surgery with strep throat maybe a couple times in 5-8 years of having surgery.
Symptoms:  Throat pain, low grade fever, joint pain, occasional chest pain, has "sick" eyes
Doctor :   Thank you for your question. It is common for streptococcal pharyngitis to reoccur even after tonsils and adenoids have been surgically removed. We are concerned that your daughter's repeated streptococcal infections has become a systemic infection known as Rheumatic fever. Rheumatic fever is caused by a systemic immune inflammatory response to streptococcal bacterial infections. The symptoms of this infection may vary from patient to patient but often includes fever, painful joints, chest pain, heart murmurs, fatigue and an also lead to jerky movements known as chorea. We recommend that you return to your doctor as soon as you can to start the clinical examination and laboratory testing necessary for the diagnosis of rheumatic fever. The treatment of rheumatic fever depends on the severity of the infection and may require long term antibiotic treatment. Please see your doctor for further evaluation. Thank you for choosing Askthedoctor.com