Had unprotected sex and missed pills.?

Patient

Q: I've been on birth control for about a year and a half. The beginning of this pack I started to days late and had unprotected sex both days and my bf came in me because we don't use condoms. I never made up the missed pills I just kept going in my pack. the rest of that week I missed a couple more and continued to have unprotected sex.

About 8 days after I missed the first two I started have small cramps and a little bit of back pain that continued for two days. I started to think it might have been implantation pains. Then the third day I started to bleed a little.

I normally have light periods so it was hard to tell if i was bleeding because of the missed pills or if it was implantation bleeding. The color was like a light pinkish red mixed with some brown and it was very very light. Do you think it could have been implantation bleeding. I talked to my bf and we wouldn't mind having a baby of our own.

So could I still be pregnant? Or is it my period? It's too early to take a pregnancy test. But could we still be expecting a bundle of joy?

Doctor