Had unprotected sex Feb 28- Mar 1

Patient : Had unprotected sex Feb 28- Mar 1.. suppose to get period Mar 9 got a light period 3/9-10 then stop. Been extremely tired, nauseous, erected nipples, nd mild cramping. Could I be pregnant?
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. The symptoms that you have had could be premenstrual or early pregnancy related symptom s. Since you have had light bleeding for a short time, but during your expected cycle interval, we can still call it a period and not a pregnancy which was lighter than the usual. Since you have had an unprotected intercourse, on possible fertile period of your cycle, we have to still rule out pregnancy and not ignore your symptoms. Do a beta hCG test which will clearly tell you if you are pregnant and act accordingly. Hope this helped. Regards