Had warts removed on monday still in extreme pain

Patient

Q: Got warts removed (6 on left foot, 1 on right foot, and 1 on left knee) on Monday at a dermatologists and an acid was used on my feet, ended up in the ER on Tuesday night due to pain. they didn't really do anything for me. Today I still can't put any pressure on my left foot, from the ankle down i am completely numb and can't feel anything. and i can not move my ankle from left to right and i have no movement in my toes. Still getting sharp pains in my left foot that feel like an nail is being pushed through my foot. and any pressure applied to where the warts are is extremely painful. Right foot is completely fine should i be worried?

Symptoms:  Extreme pain, numb foot, sharp pains, unable to move toes
Doctor