Had way too much last night how am i still

Patient

Q: I had to reword it better ill make its simple. About me: 6ft, 200lbs not muscular but not fat just normal.
last night i drank 24 beers in like 3 hours, after that i think we went to another chill bar and we had tequila shots i think i had 6 or maybe 7 but the tab was for $360 so i sort of blacked out after that. we went to a hotel part i ended up buying another 24 for that part drank 2o of them and gave them to some random people complaining then me and buddies pitched in for 7gs of cocaine and i did half that so 3.5gs in about 45 minutes maybe 1hr max so i was gone and then apparently after me and my buddie walked to his house and he told me i took probably 9 or 10 7.5mg zopiclones then he told me to stop but i don't remember this at all i pretty much chugged his adderall bottle and he said i had like 8, 9, or ten but the most anyones taken. then i couldn't really sleep made a steak and potatoes ate that then passed out for an hour now I can't go back to bed but I'm so scared theres a lot of pills and things that shouldn't be in there i was feeling great earlier but now if i try to puke nothing comes out but i did shit myself trying to puke god dammit. sorry for the doctor that has to read this also i ramble on a lot especially on all these fucked drugs

Symptoms:  I have the worst metal taste in my mouth, i feel like i have to puke, I'm sweating a lot, I'm not sure how to put this but i pooped my uderwear. i thought since it didn't want to come out it ws a fart but it was a shit
Doctor