Hair dots regeneration

Patient

Q: Respected sir

i am 25 year old male.

i was a premature born baby..i was born when only 7 months old in my mothers womb through Cesarean .

at that time i was less than 1kg and my condition was very critical..so doctors injected me with glucose through the vein on my head as no other vein was seen..

eventually it got infected and some part of my head is now bald...some doctors told that as my hair dots are destroyed hair wont grow again there.

i want to know the chances of regrowth of hair and also if hair dots can be regenerated there.

thank you

Doctor