Hair fall due to place and climate change

Patient

Q: Hello Doctor, this is Lalit. Thank you so much for this platform, I am really in a big mess and I need your help. I am basically an Indian and my age is 22 years. I never left my country in past 22 years but for the sake of my job, I moved to dakar, Senegal last month. As soon as I came here, hair fall has increased badly and I never experienced this problem ever in my country. I always use Ayurvedic products for my skin and hair and they suit me well but now, nothing helps and I loose tons of hair daily due to hair fall.
Even I take a healthy diet as well. I eat fruits and vegetables daily. Milk two times a day and juice as well. I take healthy sleep and also do exercise. Please help me.

Symptoms:  Hair Fall, Place change
Doctor