Hair loss

Patient

Q: Hi

I am 25 and have been losing my hair it is thinning and receding from the front and looks like it's patchy on the top

I am not sure what might be causing it especially because there is no history of make pattern baldness in my family

All my uncles have a full set of hair

My guess it probably that stress is what caused it because I have always been so stressed

So my question is if there is any possible home remedy (foods, certain lotions or anything i can apply to hair, etc.?)I can use to help my hair grow back if it is related to stress

Also how can I tell if it is from stress or possibly something else or maybe even generics?

I've had all blood tests and they came out fine

The only thing I kno of that I have is GERD

Thank you so much

Doctor