Hair loss

Patient

Q: Hello doc,
i am having hairfall problem since last year, recently i was prescribed Keraglow for women alongwith Morr 5% solution and scalpe shampoo.. i have purchase the Morr 5 % but the prescription inside had instructed not to be used by nursing mothers i have 20 months baby which i had told to skin specialist but still i have doubt whether to use it for not...pls reply me back whether i can start it coz i m still feeding my daughter.
The problem with my hair is there are big n small hard boils on my scalp as specially on top of my scalp which comes in group and are painful...they dries up twice or thrice a month but returns back...doc says they are heat boils but i doubt whether its n infection and when heat boils cause hairfall...pls reply me back coz i have purchased the medicine but had not started it since 1 month.
Is there a possibility for regrowth of lost hair....i have even checked my thyroid and hameoglobin which is normal...
thanking you...reply awaited

Doctor