Hair loss and i need help

Patient : Hey doc! at present i am 17. nearly 2.5 years back i noticed growth of hair on my chest and various parts of body . i took it for a problem and went to a homeopathy doctor who gave me medicine . but it acted the other way round . my head hair started to fall . then i went to that doctor and he gave me a medicine that was supposed to reduce it but it increased the problem. after that i went to another physician who gave some other medicine that did not show any effect .more over i have been masturbating over 3 years regularly and also baldnes is in my gene
Symptoms:  Excessive hair fall of head
Doctor :   This question is currently in queue and will be answered shortly by one of our doctors. In the meantime you may browse our library of answered questions by clicking here.

Related Q&A

Q: Healthy 22 y/o female mildly overweight no medical history. Last week while running my fingers through my hair I noti...

Q: I'm 28 year old female on 40mg of isotretinoin. It's been 7 weeks, I have naturally curly hair that is very dry and s...

Q: Hello i have to take a hairfollicle test for a custody hearing tomorrow i have been clean 30 days. Before that i use...

Q: Hi, I had a question in regards to my hair loss. I am a male, 24 years of age, and have hair loss for roughly 3 years...

Q: My hair has been falling out excessively for the past few years. I have no signs or family history of MPB, but just d...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon