Hair loss , and wants to regain new hair and hair line

Patient

Q: I am 25 year old boy, i wants to know how to reduce hair loss and regain new hair .

Symptoms:  Low stress, and genetic
Doctor

A:   Hello
Thanks for the query
Hair loss has many reasons for increased male hormones, stress, genetic variations, dandruff, hair picking related diseases, nutritional deficiencies, smoking, drug-related side effects, lack of sleep, scalp infections, etc
It is ideal to get yourself investigated by consulting a dermatologist. Investigations like blood, urine, liver, kidney, hormonal profile including thyroid may be needed. If it is due to stress, try to cut down stress, yoga and meditation will help you. Drink lots of water a day and include lots of fruits and vegetables in your diet
Make sure you get good sleep for at least 8 hours a day.
Hair transplant, minoxidil hair lotions and vitamin supplements will help.Consult about latest options with a trichologist
Hope this helped