Hair loss at fifteen

Q: What can I do to stop losing my hair ? I'm losing a lot of hair and it's making me feel really worried and insecure, especially because I'm only a teenager. I don't know what to do so your advice would be really appreciated. Thanks.

Symptoms:  I'm fifteen. I have a receding hairline and my hair is falling out a lot. Last August I had the same problem and then my hair stopped falling out so much. It's happening again now. I touch my hair and eyebrow hair and lots of hairs fall out. I haven't used much heat on my hair over these past few weeks and I've been using coconut oil as a hair mask. I usually tie my hair back in a ponytail and straighten it, if I'm going to school. Please help, I also take vitamins.