Hair loss- female pattern

Patient

Q: Dear Doctor,
Im writing as Im extremely worried about my hair loss. Im 25 years old, and I started losing hair when I turned 16 then it reached the extreme by 20. I've been seeing several doctors since then and nothing have made my hair back again. using hair grow, mostal solution, other serums, and different oral pills, for years, and nothing made it good again. One time it got better with hair grow and reached a good level, then it fell down again. I started another solution at another clinic using PRP, by taking needles in my head (hope you know what that is), the doctor says its a female pattern of hair loss caused by family genetics since my dad and uncles are somehow bold.
my hair is getting better, but I still have lots of spaces in my head. I have PRP twice a month and Laser comb treatment twice a month as well (not sure if this have a good effect but im doing it at the clinic as well).
The problem is that my mom feels more nervous than I am and is wondering if Im going to be okay again, and when!
Im getting in several engagement opportunities these days but we are both afraid to tell them that I have this problem. I know that I can hide my hair loss with several ways and there is artificial hair that I can sprinkle and hide spaces, but this would be called a lie wont it!!!
Not sure how people will accept getting engaged or married to a person like that, as I have no other problems and Im nearly perfect except for this thing that makes me feel really down :(
Help me please with any fast possible solution. and if possible help to know if its okay to tell others with that problem and if its normal or not!!!
Im really lost with this case !!

Thank you :)

Doctor