Hair loss with itchy scalp

Q: I am suffering from severe hair loss. My problem is that my scalp gets very itchy. hair loss occurs when there is itchiness. Point to Note is that itchiness gets controlled using shampoo but the shampoo is effective for 3-4 days only (I have to wash everyday and shampoo works for first 3-4 days only) then i have to change my shampoo and the same thing happens (It works for 3-4 days there is no itchiness and hence no hair loss). could you please suggest me any remedy for this?

Am i suffering from some sort of scalp infection? Please suggest

Details: Male/29 years/58 kg/5'5"

Symptoms:  Hair loss. it does not happen when there is no itchiness